A light weight blogging platform built on Node.js and Express. The antlers platform is designed to have all the necessary features to get a blog up and running, with minimal fuss and beautiful clean design throughout. Best of all, it’s free!
antlers allows for easy templating (themes) using the Handlebars templating engine and includes a few themes out of the box.
To get an idea of how your blog will look, take a look around! This blog is powered by antlers.
- Install Node.js for your relevant server - There is a nice guide here: http://howtonode.org/how-to-install-nodejs
- Download antlers from here: https://github.com/mrvautin/antlers
- Extract the files and enter the directory via Command/Terminal
npm installas an administrator (eg: sudo might be required)
- Then start the blog using
- You’re done! You can then view the blog by opening http://localhost:3333 in a browser
You can enter the admin panel of your newly created blog by visiting the following URL in your browser: http://localhost:3333/admin. The default user login is: email@example.com and password is: password1. After logging in, you can change the email (username) and password using the “Users” menu.
Feel free to report any bugs on GitHub and give any feedback/suggestions by commenting below.